About us Jobs
Part-II Architectural Assitant
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented RIBA Part-II architectural assistant with exceptional design and communication skills to join our growing team and work on projects in the UK and abroad. Our range of work and responsibility gives excellent opportunity to advance your career.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- exceptional design skills
- excellent communication skills
- Master or Diploma in Architecture
- minimum 1 year work experience
- good understanding of on-site construction
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently
- eager to learn and develop
- fluent in written and spoken English (essential)
- relevant permit for working in the UK
The position is available immediately.
To apply please send CV and examples of your work by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org